Saturday, August 28, 2010

Andrea and Victor's Wedding Reception Photo Booth

Perfect theme, perfect Vancouver venue, perfect party!

It's always awesome when fellow wedding vendors get married, you know they have the scoop the best that Vancouver has to offer. Andrea works at Fireworks Event Furniture, they supply the designer decor rental that set the mood for fabulous parties.
They had a very fun Mexican theme to their reception at the Waterfall building near Granville Island. Their photographer was Erin Gilmore, and the food was provided by Peak of Catering.
They used the always fabulous teal blue background and we made them a custom papel picado style logo.
Gorgeous!

"I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you so much for the photobooth. Our guests had an amazing time in the booth, and people are still talking about it days later! I heard at least ten people say "Oh my god! I'm getting this for my wedding!" and another ten who said 'Oh my god! Best idea ever!!!' You and the photobooth attendant were great!" -Andrea and Victor