Friday, May 21, 2010

Gabrielle and Keith's wedding photobooth

Their theme was "The Perfect Pair" and they had pears on their logo, it doesn't get any cuter! Gabby and Keith had a very fun wedding surrounded by their friends and family at the Fortune Seafood Restaurant in Metrotown.
I love how their yellow theme looks with the black and white damask backgroud. Pear-fect!


During the course of an event, there are often themes that develop in the pictures. In this wedding I noticed a lot of beautiful innocent children, with their silly parents. I love it!

"Thank you for being a part our wedding. It was a great hit! Everyone was fighting to get in for a photo! I will definitely be referring you guys to all my friends who are getting married. You don't really need the referral since everyone at the wedding loved it!!" -Gabrielle and Keith May 15 10